Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It Might Not Be Mutual

It's kind of obvious that Hugs is taken with Sandy, Genevieve's Blythe. I don't think the admiration is mutual.
However, her lack of enthusiasm does not seem to squelch his.
Hugs is knit from the wonderful Hugs + Squoze pattern by Anna Hrachovec of Mochimochi Land. I still have to knit Squoze (Hugs's little friend) and perhaps when Squoze is finished, Sandy can get a break.

If you go to the Mochimochi Land Blog (search through the archives for Blythe + Hugs) and you will find the first picture here posted over there!!! Anna's blog is my favorite, and I am thrilled she liked the picture of Hugs + Blythe.
I love Anna's patterns ... they are really well written and her toys are so darling. I can't wait for her book to come out this early summer!

Hugs to all of you! Remember Spring is near!

No comments: