Friday, March 26, 2010

Feeling Icky

I have been feeling icky of late. So tired and icky, that I have barely managed to have the strength to pick up the needles.

Pretty much, this is all I have managed to make in the past three weeks... three little felted hats...about 3 inches high... made to wear on some felted animals made by my friend, Debbie Pettid, owner of the amazing Reading Reptile bookstore. The animals are from the book, "Why Do You Cry?" by Kate Klise.
Anyway, I told Deb (weeks ago) that I could whip up the little party hats for her animals. Little did I know that I was coming down with a nasty virus that has hung on (uninvited) for an extremely long time. So today, I managed to knit and felt these just in time for Kate Klise's visit to the Reptile. Perhaps I can muster up the energy to knit a few Easter items this weekend. I hope so, but I won't hold my breath. Especially since it is hard enough as it is to just breathe.

No comments: