Friday, July 24, 2009

Blythe and the Jimmy Conrad Bobblehead Movie

A very special thing happened to me at the Kansas City Wizards office while waiting to purchase tickets. I saw this life changing miniature Kansas City Wizards jersey (made to suction-cup to a car window.) After shrieking something like "Oh my God... do you know how many hours of knitting this has saved me?" (and being met with blank stares from the admin), I promptly purchased 3 mini jerseys and sped home to try them on the Blythe dolls.

Not a perfect fit, but close enough... and with a little tailoring, it will be good to go.

Once the tailoring is complete and the sets built, I can start filming the Jimmy Conrad Bobblehead and Blythe stop-action movie I have had in my head for about 2 months now. I am so happy. Perhaps I need to get out more.

1 comment:

EmbellishYourself said...

What a great find! I actually think they fit pretty good, like sports clothing usually fits, a little loose with room to move! Your movie sounds fun. I can't wait to see it :)